Welcome to North River Dental
Cosmetic Dentists Ellenton, Bradenton FL
At North River Dental, our cosmetic dentists and staff in Ellenton, Florida, provide high quality dental care in a clean, friendly, and professional atmosphere. We have served our community for more than 30 years with exceptional, innovative dental care in a comfortable, friendly environment. Our goal is to help each patient enjoy the benefits of excellent dental health and to treat potential issues before they become serious problems. If you do develop problems, we offer some of the most advanced technologies and techniques available, such as digital impressions and same-day crowns, to make your care as effective and comfortable as possible.
Whether you are in need of cosmetic dentistry, preventive treatments, or emergency procedures, you can expect the highest-quality dental care from our dentists and staff who treat each patient like a member of the family.
We invite you to contact North River Dental to schedule a consultation today and learn how our cosmetic dentists can help you smile with confidence.
At our practice, you'll find a full range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry options to help improve the appearance, health, and function of your smile. Our featured services include:
- Zoom!® Teeth Whitening: If your teeth are not as bright as you would like them to be, professional teeth whitening can help. We offer the Zoom!® teeth whitening system at our practice that can dramatically brighten your smile in about an hour.
- Dental Implants: If you are missing one or several teeth, we can replace them with natural looking and functioning dental implants. We are excited to offer one-hour implants with Nobel Biocare™ Procera® so that you can have your new teeth in one office visit after your initial consultation.
- Same-Day Crowns: Thanks to the state-of-the-art CS Solutions, you can now have your dental crowns created and placed in just one office visit. The system allows our cosmetic dentists to design and fabricate your crown right here in our Ellenton office.
Meet Our Doctors
Richard W. Steinberg, DDS , formed North River Dental Group P.A. in 1982. He now works with a group of experienced dentists, including Daniel C. Delrose, DDS, Laura K. Coyle, DMD and Raj Mukkamala DDS who are dedicated to improving the health and beauty of your smile through the use of advanced technology and state-of-the-art techniques.
We are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Our staff breaks for lunch from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m on Monday through Thursday; however, our reception area is open during this time.
- HIPAA: As part of our compliance with HIPAA (the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act signed into law in 1996), we will provide you with a Notice of Privacy Practices and ask you to sign a form acknowledging your receipt of the notice.
- Sterilization and Infection Control: We practice universal precautions as recommended by the American Dental Association and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Our handpieces (drills) and instruments are autoclaved (sterilized with high-pressure steam). Those few items that cannot be autoclaved are either disposable or cold sterilized using chemical solutions. We wear gloves, masks and protective eyewear for your protection as well as ours. All staff members are vaccinated for Hepatitis B, and we regularly update infection control procedures for all staff members.
Schedule a Consultation with one of Our Cosmetic Dentists
At North River Dental, we provide personalized dental care in an innovative environment. Schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists today by contacting our Ellenton, Florida office. For more than 30 years, we have served Bradenton, Parrish, Palmetto, and surrounding areas with exceptional dental care.